Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New (Sports) Blog

My cousin, David Stassen, has started a sports-commentary blog. David's the second member of the family to blog, after me (so far as I know, anyway). You can find his blog here: http://sportsjerk.blogspot.com/. I don't really know anything about sports (save for a bit or two that goes along with studying American history, and isn't really what people talk about when they talk about sports (to paraphrase Raymond Carver)), but if you're interested in that sort of thing I urge you to check it out.

I should have known that there was a sports side to the blogosphere -- it's a huge area of interest for an enormous number of people. But I just never thought about it (despite noticing the occasional sports-related post on other blogs I frequent). It's sort of mind-boggling to think that, for any area of human interest, there's probably a blog or two (if not many more) devoted to it.

(On other matters, light posting is likely to continue for at least another few weeks, alas. Other areas of life are trumping this one at the moment.)

No comments: