Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Reason I Have Not Been Blogging Remains The Same As The Last Time I Blogged It

I've been busy with other pursuits...



I don't know when things will let up, I really don't. I'd like to think that I'll get back to my blogging frequency from, oh, 2007 - 2008 -- and the quality (I like to think that) I hit (if only sporadically) in those years -- but I don't know when I will. If I do, this will be the space.

In the meantime, here's Joseph in a bear suit.




(Just to give you a sense of how this works, this very post was interrupted by some emergency clean-up inspired by the above-pictured bear...)

2 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

Does the tyke always have that expression of complete bewilderment that's seen in both pictures? "What is this worm-thing I'm cuddling? What is this brown suit I'm wearing? Who are these strange people who feed me?"

Stephen said...

No, I just picked two photos fairly randomly -- hadn't even noticed the expressions were the same! He's smiling in a lot of photos, also sleeping, etc. I'll try to post some of those soon.